INT ARH Ltd., set up in 2003 as a partnership, has evolved from its predecessor “Mariya Popmarkova” - a sole proprietorship.
Founders and Directors of INT ARH Ltd are arch. Mariya Popmarkova and arch. Valcho Georgiev.
Both are architects with years of experience in architectural design and team leading at KNIPIAT “GLAVPROEKT” – the biggest design organization till 1990.
The organisation of the work process is flexible and depends on the specific requirements of each new assignment.
The formation of the work groups is influenced by the complexity and the extent of the project.
The commitment of INT ARH Ltd. is to obtain permission for usage, participate in briefings, supervision, coordination and assistance to the host authorities.
INT ARH Ltd. has accumulated major experience in working with foreign investors, such as:
• Kaufland – Germany
• Baumax – Austria
• Penny Market – Rewe Group, Germany
• BILLA Bulgaria – Rewe Group, Germany
• Pharmaplast - Egypt
• Libra – Germany
• Technophos – Belgium
• New residence for the Norwegian ambassador to Sofia – Embassy of Norway
• First, second and fourth stage of the English-American School
• Second stage of the Japanese hospital in Sofia – Japan
The team has a major experience in:
• Performing full project management
• Elaboration of detailed Site Development Plan for investors intentions
• Exploration and conclusion of preliminary and final contracts with the operating companies
• Design Preliminary Studies and conceptual design and determining a budget
• Developing of project documentation
• Developing tender documentation for selection of contractors of construction sites
• Participate in jury for tenders for selection of contractors.
• Obligatory site visits
• Working with Bulgarian, German and American normative documents